Logo 1v1.biz
Custom Search

Guangzhou Jiasheng Garments Co., Ltd. 1v1.biz

Country/Region:China
Province/State:Guangdong
City:Guangzhou
Street Address:Dongkeng, Xintang Town,Zengcheng
Zip:511340
Fax:86-020-82686892
Website:http://www.1v1.biz/company/guangzhou-jiasheng-garments-co-ltd/200001040/
Contact Person:Ms. Candy Chen
Telephone:86-020-82686891

Selected Products of Guangzhou Jiasheng Garments Co., Ltd.

Fashion Jeans
new styles jeans in 2008,high quality and fashion
Fashion Jeans
Detailed Product Description 1) Fabric Detail: Denim, 98% cotton, 2% polyester Weight: 10.00 oz/ 12 oz are available 2) Washing detail: Garment Wash or Dry wash available Craftwork: N/A 3) Fitting: relaxed Size: According to different world market 4) Trimming detail: embroidery, buttons/rivets Zipper: brass/copper/gun/anti-brass/anti-copper/pewter etc. Labeling: Main label, care label, washing label, size bale, hangtag etc. 5) Packing: an individual poly bag each product; a pre-pack as per size breakdown 6) Minimum quantity: 500 pieces 7) FOB Price USD/PC Quotas are available for customers, but it will be added into the unit price. 8) Payment Terms: - T/T 30% deposit up on approval of PP sample; Remaining 70% up on receiving copy of original shipping documents. - L/C Full irrevocable L/C 9) Lead time: 30-45 days after samples completely approved and all details is absolutely confirmed We can produce with other compositions and colors
Fashion Jeans
Detailed Product Description 1) Fabric Detail: Denim, 98% cotton, 2% polyester Weight: 10.00 oz/ 12 oz are available 2) Washing detail: Garment Wash or Dry wash available Craftwork: N/A 3) Fitting: relaxed Size: According to different world market 4) Trimming detail: embroidery, buttons/rivets Zipper: brass/copper/gun/anti-brass/anti-copper/pewter etc. Labeling: Main label, care label, washing label, size bale, hangtag etc. 5) Packing: an individual poly bag each product; a pre-pack as per size breakdown 6) Minimum quantity: 500 pieces 7) FOB Price USD/PC Quotas are available for customers, but it will be added into the unit price. 8) Payment Terms: - T/T 30% deposit up on approval of PP sample; Remaining 70% up on receiving copy of original shipping documents. - L/C Full irrevocable L/C 9) Lead time: 30-45 days after samples completely approved and all details is absolutely confirmed We can produce with other compositions and colors
Fashion Jeans
Detailed Product Description 1) Fabric Detail: Denim, 98% cotton, 2% polyester Weight: 10.00 oz/ 12 oz are available 2) Washing detail: Garment Wash or Dry wash available Craftwork: N/A 3) Fitting: relaxed Size: According to different world market 4) Trimming detail: embroidery, buttons/rivets Zipper: brass/copper/gun/anti-brass/anti-copper/pewter etc. Labeling: Main label, care label, washing label, size bale, hangtag etc. 5) Packing: an individual poly bag each product; a pre-pack as per size breakdown 6) Minimum quantity: 500 pieces 7) FOB Price USD/PC Quotas are available for customers, but it will be added into the unit price. 8) Payment Terms: - T/T 30% deposit up on approval of PP sample; Remaining 70% up on receiving copy of original shipping documents. - L/C Full irrevocable L/C 9) Lead time: 30-45 days after samples completely approved and all details is absolutely confirmed We can produce with other compositions and colors
Fashion Jeans
Detailed Product Description 1) Fabric Detail: Denim, 98% cotton, 2% polyester Weight: 10.00 oz/ 12 oz are available 2) Washing detail: Garment Wash or Dry wash available Craftwork: N/A 3) Fitting: relaxed Size: According to different world market 4) Trimming detail: embroidery, buttons/rivets Zipper: brass/copper/gun/anti-brass/anti-copper/pewter etc. Labeling: Main label, care label, washing label, size bale, hangtag etc. 5) Packing: an individual poly bag each product; a pre-pack as per size breakdown 6) Minimum quantity: 500 pieces 7) FOB Price USD/PC Quotas are available for customers, but it will be added into the unit price. 8) Payment Terms: - T/T 30% deposit up on approval of PP sample; Remaining 70% up on receiving copy of original shipping documents. - L/C Full irrevocable L/C 9) Lead time: 30-45 days after samples completely approved and all details is absolutely confirmed We can produce with other compositions and colors
Fashion Jeans
Detailed Product Description 1) Fabric Detail: Denim, 98% cotton, 2% polyester Weight: 10.00 oz/ 12 oz are available 2) Washing detail: Garment Wash or Dry wash available Craftwork: N/A 3) Fitting: relaxed Size: According to different world market 4) Trimming detail: embroidery, buttons/rivets Zipper: brass/copper/gun/anti-brass/anti-copper/pewter etc. Labeling: Main label, care label, washing label, size bale, hangtag etc. 5) Packing: an individual poly bag each product; a pre-pack as per size breakdown 6) Minimum quantity: 500 pieces 7) FOB Price USD/PC Quotas are available for customers, but it will be added into the unit price. 8) Payment Terms: - T/T 30% deposit up on approval of PP sample; Remaining 70% up on receiving copy of original shipping documents. - L/C Full irrevocable L/C 9) Lead time: 30-45 days after samples completely approved and all details is absolutely confirmed We can produce with other compositions and colors
Fashion Jeans
Detailed Product Description 1) Fabric Detail: Denim, 98% cotton, 2% polyester Weight: 10.00 oz/ 12 oz are available 2) Washing detail: Garment Wash or Dry wash available Craftwork: N/A 3) Fitting: relaxed Size: According to different world market 4) Trimming detail: embroidery, buttons/rivets Zipper: brass/copper/gun/anti-brass/anti-copper/pewter etc. Labeling: Main label, care label, washing label, size bale, hangtag etc. 5) Packing: an individual poly bag each product; a pre-pack as per size breakdown 6) Minimum quantity: 500 pieces 7) FOB Price USD/PC Quotas are available for customers, but it will be added into the unit price. 8) Payment Terms: - T/T 30% deposit up on approval of PP sample; Remaining 70% up on receiving copy of original shipping documents. - L/C Full irrevocable L/C 9) Lead time: 30-45 days after samples completely approved and all details is absolutely confirmed We can produce with other compositions and colors
Fashion Jeans
Detailed Product Description 1) Fabric Detail: Denim, 98% cotton, 2% polyester Weight: 10.00 oz/ 12 oz are available 2) Washing detail: Garment Wash or Dry wash available Craftwork: N/A 3) Fitting: relaxed Size: According to different world market 4) Trimming detail: embroidery, buttons/rivets Zipper: brass/copper/gun/anti-brass/anti-copper/pewter etc. Labeling: Main label, care label, washing label, size bale, hangtag etc. 5) Packing: an individual poly bag each product; a pre-pack as per size breakdown 6) Minimum quantity: 500 pieces 7) FOB Price USD/PC Quotas are available for customers, but it will be added into the unit price. 8) Payment Terms: - T/T 30% deposit up on approval of PP sample; Remaining 70% up on receiving copy of original shipping documents. - L/C Full irrevocable L/C 9) Lead time: 30-45 days after samples completely approved and all details is absolutely confirmed We can produce with other compositions and colors
Fashion Jeans
Detailed Product Description 1) Fabric Detail: Denim, 98% cotton, 2% polyester Weight: 10.00 oz/ 12 oz are available 2) Washing detail: Garment Wash or Dry wash available Craftwork: N/A 3) Fitting: relaxed Size: According to different world market 4) Trimming detail: embroidery, buttons/rivets Zipper: brass/copper/gun/anti-brass/anti-copper/pewter etc. Labeling: Main label, care label, washing label, size bale, hangtag etc. 5) Packing: an individual poly bag each product; a pre-pack as per size breakdown 6) Minimum quantity: 500 pieces 7) FOB Price USD/PC Quotas are available for customers, but it will be added into the unit price. 8) Payment Terms: - T/T 30% deposit up on approval of PP sample; Remaining 70% up on receiving copy of original shipping documents. - L/C Full irrevocable L/C 9) Lead time: 30-45 days after samples completely approved and all details is absolutely confirmed We can produce with other compositions and colors
Fashion Jeans
Detailed Product Description 1) Fabric Detail: Denim, 98% cotton, 2% polyester Weight: 10.00 oz/ 12 oz are available 2) Washing detail: Garment Wash or Dry wash available Craftwork: N/A 3) Fitting: relaxed Size: According to different world market 4) Trimming detail: embroidery, buttons/rivets Zipper: brass/copper/gun/anti-brass/anti-copper/pewter etc. Labeling: Main label, care label, washing label, size bale, hangtag etc. 5) Packing: an individual poly bag each product; a pre-pack as per size breakdown 6) Minimum quantity: 500 pieces 7) FOB Price USD/PC Quotas are available for customers, but it will be added into the unit price. 8) Payment Terms: - T/T 30% deposit up on approval of PP sample; Remaining 70% up on receiving copy of original shipping documents. - L/C Full irrevocable L/C 9) Lead time: 30-45 days after samples completely approved and all details is absolutely confirmed We can produce with other compositions and colors
Fashion Jeans
Detailed Product Description 1) Fabric Detail: Denim, 98% cotton, 2% polyester Weight: 10.00 oz/ 12 oz are available 2) Washing detail: Garment Wash or Dry wash available Craftwork: N/A 3) Fitting: relaxed Size: According to different world market 4) Trimming detail: embroidery, buttons/rivets Zipper: brass/copper/gun/anti-brass/anti-copper/pewter etc. Labeling: Main label, care label, washing label, size bale, hangtag etc. 5) Packing: an individual poly bag each product; a pre-pack as per size breakdown 6) Minimum quantity: 500 pieces 7) FOB Price USD/PC Quotas are available for customers, but it will be added into the unit price. 8) Payment Terms: - T/T 30% deposit up on approval of PP sample; Remaining 70% up on receiving copy of original shipping documents. - L/C Full irrevocable L/C 9) Lead time: 30-45 days after samples completely approved and all details is absolutely confirmed We can produce with other compositions and colors
Fashion Jeans
Detailed Product Description 1) Fabric Detail: Denim, 98% cotton, 2% polyester Weight: 10.00 oz/ 12 oz are available 2) Washing detail: Garment Wash or Dry wash available Craftwork: N/A 3) Fitting: relaxed Size: According to different world market 4) Trimming detail: embroidery, buttons/rivets Zipper: brass/copper/gun/anti-brass/anti-copper/pewter etc. Labeling: Main label, care label, washing label, size bale, hangtag etc. 5) Packing: an individual poly bag each product; a pre-pack as per size breakdown 6) Minimum quantity: 500 pieces 7) FOB Price USD/PC Quotas are available for customers, but it will be added into the unit price. 8) Payment Terms: - T/T 30% deposit up on approval of PP sample; Remaining 70% up on receiving copy of original shipping documents. - L/C Full irrevocable L/C 9) Lead time: 30-45 days after samples completely approved and all details is absolutely confirmed We can produce with other compositions and colors
Fashion Jean Jacket
Detailed Product Description 1) Fabric Detail: Denim, 98% cotton, 2% polyester Weight: 10.00 oz/ 12 oz are available 2) Washing detail: Garment Wash or Dry wash available Craftwork: N/A 3) Fitting: relaxed Size: According to different world market 4) Trimming detail: embroidery, buttons/rivets Zipper: brass/copper/gun/anti-brass/anti-copper/pewter etc. Labeling: Main label, care label, washing label, size bale, hangtag etc. 5) Packing: an individual poly bag each product; a pre-pack as per size breakdown 6) Minimum quantity: 100 dozens 7) FOB Price USD/PC Quotas are available for customers, but it will be added into the unit price. 8) Payment Terms: - T/T 30% deposit up on approval of PP sample; Remaining 70% up on receiving copy of original shipping documents. - L/C Full irrevocable L/C 9) Lead time: 30-45 days after samples completely approved and all details is absolutely confirmed We can produce with other compositions and colors
Fashion Jeans
Detailed Product Description 1) Fabric Detail: Denim, 98% cotton, 2% polyester Weight: 10.00 oz/ 12 oz are available 2) Washing detail: Garment Wash or Dry wash available Craftwork: N/A 3) Fitting: relaxed Size: According to different world market 4) Trimming detail: embroidery, buttons/rivets Zipper: brass/copper/gun/anti-brass/anti-copper/pewter etc. Labeling: Main label, care label, washing label, size bale, hangtag etc. 5) Packing: an individual poly bag each product; a pre-pack as per size breakdown 6) Minimum quantity: 100 dozens 7) FOB Price USD/PC Quotas are available for customers, but it will be added into the unit price. 8) Payment Terms: - T/T 30% deposit up on approval of PP sample; Remaining 70% up on receiving copy of original shipping documents. - L/C Full irrevocable L/C 9) Lead time: 30-45 days after samples completely approved and all details is absolutely confirmed We can produce with other compositions and colors
Fashion Jeans
Detailed Product Description 1) Fabric Detail: Denim, 98% cotton, 2% polyester Weight: 10.00 oz/ 12 oz are available 2) Washing detail: Garment Wash or Dry wash available Craftwork: N/A 3) Fitting: relaxed Size: According to different world market 4) Trimming detail: embroidery, buttons/rivets Zipper: brass/copper/gun/anti-brass/anti-copper/pewter etc. Labeling: Main label, care label, washing label, size bale, hangtag etc. 5) Packing: an individual poly bag each product; a pre-pack as per size breakdown 6) Minimum quantity: 100 dozens 7) FOB Price USD/PC Quotas are available for customers, but it will be added into the unit price. 8) Payment Terms: - T/T 30% deposit up on approval of PP sample; Remaining 70% up on receiving copy of original shipping documents. - L/C Full irrevocable L/C 9) Lead time: 30-45 days after samples completely approved and all details is absolutely confirmed We can produce with other compositions and colors
Fashion Jeans
Detailed Product Description 1) Fabric Detail: Denim, 98% cotton, 2% polyester Weight: 10.00 oz/ 12 oz are available 2) Washing detail: Garment Wash or Dry wash available Craftwork: N/A 3) Fitting: relaxed Size: According to different world market 4) Trimming detail: embroidery, buttons/rivets Zipper: brass/copper/gun/anti-brass/anti-copper/pewter etc. Labeling: Main label, care label, washing label, size bale, hangtag etc. 5) Packing: an individual poly bag each product; a pre-pack as per size breakdown 6) Minimum quantity: 100 dozens 7) FOB Price USD/PC Quotas are available for customers, but it will be added into the unit price. 8) Payment Terms: - T/T 30% deposit up on approval of PP sample; Remaining 70% up on receiving copy of original shipping documents. - L/C Full irrevocable L/C 9) Lead time: 30-45 days after samples completely approved and all details is absolutely confirmed We can produce with other compositions and colors
Fashion Jeans
Detailed Product Description 1) Fabric Detail: Denim, 98% cotton, 2% polyester Weight: 10.00 oz/ 12 oz are available 2) Washing detail: Garment Wash or Dry wash available Craftwork: N/A 3) Fitting: relaxed Size: According to different world market 4) Trimming detail: embroidery, buttons/rivets Zipper: brass/copper/gun/anti-brass/anti-copper/pewter etc. Labeling: Main label, care label, washing label, size bale, hangtag etc. 5) Packing: an individual poly bag each product; a pre-pack as per size breakdown 6) Minimum quantity: 100 dozens 7) FOB Price USD/PC Quotas are available for customers, but it will be added into the unit price. 8) Payment Terms: - T/T 30% deposit up on approval of PP sample; Remaining 70% up on receiving copy of original shipping documents. - L/C Full irrevocable L/C 9) Lead time: 30-45 days after samples completely approved and all details is absolutely confirmed We can produce with other compositions and colors
Fashion Jeans
Detailed Product Description 1) Fabric Detail: Denim, 98% cotton, 2% polyester Weight: 10.00 oz/ 12 oz are available 2) Washing detail: Garment Wash or Dry wash available Craftwork: N/A 3) Fitting: relaxed Size: According to different world market 4) Trimming detail: embroidery, buttons/rivets Zipper: brass/copper/gun/anti-brass/anti-copper/pewter etc. Labeling: Main label, care label, washing label, size bale, hangtag etc. 5) Packing: an individual poly bag each product; a pre-pack as per size breakdown 6) Minimum quantity: 100 dozens 7) FOB Price USD/PC Quotas are available for customers, but it will be added into the unit price. 8) Payment Terms: - T/T 30% deposit up on approval of PP sample; Remaining 70% up on receiving copy of original shipping documents. - L/C Full irrevocable L/C 9) Lead time: 30-45 days after samples completely approved and all details is absolutely confirmed We can produce with other compositions and colors
Fashion Jeans
Detailed Product Description 1) Fabric Detail: Denim, 98% cotton, 2% polyester Weight: 10.00 oz/ 12 oz are available 2) Washing detail: Garment Wash or Dry wash available Craftwork: N/A 3) Fitting: relaxed Size: According to different world market 4) Trimming detail: embroidery, buttons/rivets Zipper: brass/copper/gun/anti-brass/anti-copper/pewter etc. Labeling: Main label, care label, washing label, size bale, hangtag etc. 5) Packing: an individual poly bag each product; a pre-pack as per size breakdown 6) Minimum quantity: 100 dozens 7) FOB Price USD/PC Quotas are available for customers, but it will be added into the unit price. 8) Payment Terms: - T/T 30% deposit up on approval of PP sample; Remaining 70% up on receiving copy of original shipping documents. - L/C Full irrevocable L/C 9) Lead time: 30-45 days after samples completely approved and all details is absolutely confirmed We can produce with other compositions and colors
Fashion Jeans
Detailed Product Description 1) Fabric Detail: Denim, 98% cotton, 2% polyester Weight: 10.00 oz/ 12 oz are available 2) Washing detail: Garment Wash or Dry wash available Craftwork: N/A 3) Fitting: relaxed Size: According to different world market 4) Trimming detail: embroidery, buttons/rivets Zipper: brass/copper/gun/anti-brass/anti-copper/pewter etc. Labeling: Main label, care label, washing label, size bale, hangtag etc. 5) Packing: an individual poly bag each product; a pre-pack as per size breakdown 6) Minimum quantity: 100 dozens 7) FOB Price USD/PC Quotas are available for customers, but it will be added into the unit price. 8) Payment Terms: - T/T 30% deposit up on approval of PP sample; Remaining 70% up on receiving copy of original shipping documents. - L/C Full irrevocable L/C 9) Lead time: 30-45 days after samples completely approved and all details is absolutely confirmed We can produce with other compositions and colors
Fashion Jeans
Detailed Product Description 1) Fabric Detail: Denim, 98% cotton, 2% polyester Weight: 10.00 oz/ 12 oz are available 2) Washing detail: Garment Wash or Dry wash available Craftwork: N/A 3) Fitting: relaxed Size: According to different world market 4) Trimming detail: embroidery, buttons/rivets Zipper: brass/copper/gun/anti-brass/anti-copper/pewter etc. Labeling: Main label, care label, washing label, size bale, hangtag etc. 5) Packing: an individual poly bag each product; a pre-pack as per size breakdown 6) Minimum quantity: 100 dozens 7) FOB Price USD/PC Quotas are available for customers, but it will be added into the unit price. 8) Payment Terms: - T/T 30% deposit up on approval of PP sample; Remaining 70% up on receiving copy of original shipping documents. - L/C Full irrevocable L/C 9) Lead time: 30-45 days after samples completely approved and all details is absolutely confirmed We can produce with other compositions and colors
Fashion Jeans
Detailed Product Description 1) Fabric Detail: Denim, 98% cotton, 2% polyester Weight: 10.00 oz/ 12 oz are available 2) Washing detail: Garment Wash or Dry wash available Craftwork: N/A 3) Fitting: relaxed Size: According to different world market 4) Trimming detail: embroidery, buttons/rivets Zipper: brass/copper/gun/anti-brass/anti-copper/pewter etc. Labeling: Main label, care label, washing label, size bale, hangtag etc. 5) Packing: an individual poly bag each product; a pre-pack as per size breakdown 6) Minimum quantity: 100 dozens 7) FOB Price USD/PC Quotas are available for customers, but it will be added into the unit price. 8) Payment Terms: - T/T 30% deposit up on approval of PP sample; Remaining 70% up on receiving copy of original shipping documents. - L/C Full irrevocable L/C 9) Lead time: 30-45 days after samples completely approved and all details is absolutely confirmed We can produce with other compositions and colors
Fashion Jeans
Detailed Product Description 1) Fabric Detail: Denim, 98% cotton, 2% polyester Weight: 10.00 oz/ 12 oz are available 2) Washing detail: Garment Wash or Dry wash available Craftwork: N/A 3) Fitting: relaxed Size: According to different world market 4) Trimming detail: embroidery, buttons/rivets Zipper: brass/copper/gun/anti-brass/anti-copper/pewter etc. Labeling: Main label, care label, washing label, size bale, hangtag etc. 5) Packing: an individual poly bag each product; a pre-pack as per size breakdown 6) Minimum quantity: 100 dozens 7) FOB Price USD/PC Quotas are available for customers, but it will be added into the unit price. 8) Payment Terms: - T/T 30% deposit up on approval of PP sample; Remaining 70% up on receiving copy of original shipping documents. - L/C Full irrevocable L/C 9) Lead time: 30-45 days after samples completely approved and all details is absolutely confirmed We can produce with other compositions and colors
Fashion Jeans
Detailed Product Description 1) Fabric Detail: Denim, 98% cotton, 2% polyester Weight: 10.00 oz/ 12 oz are available 2) Washing detail: Garment Wash or Dry wash available Craftwork: N/A 3) Fitting: relaxed Size: According to different world market 4) Trimming detail: embroidery, buttons/rivets Zipper: brass/copper/gun/anti-brass/anti-copper/pewter etc. Labeling: Main label, care label, washing label, size bale, hangtag etc. 5) Packing: an individual poly bag each product; a pre-pack as per size breakdown 6) Minimum quantity: 100 dozens 7) FOB Price USD/PC Quotas are available for customers, but it will be added into the unit price. 8) Payment Terms: - T/T 30% deposit up on approval of PP sample; Remaining 70% up on receiving copy of original shipping documents. - L/C Full irrevocable L/C 9) Lead time: 30-45 days after samples completely approved and all details is absolutely confirmed We can produce with other compositions and colors
Fashion Jeans
Detailed Product Description 1) Fabric Detail: Denim, 98% cotton, 2% polyester Weight: 10.00 oz/ 12 oz are available 2) Washing detail: Garment Wash or Dry wash available Craftwork: N/A 3) Fitting: relaxed Size: According to different world market 4) Trimming detail: embroidery, buttons/rivets Zipper: brass/copper/gun/anti-brass/anti-copper/pewter etc. Labeling: Main label, care label, washing label, size bale, hangtag etc. 5) Packing: an individual poly bag each product; a pre-pack as per size breakdown 6) Minimum quantity: 100 dozens 7) FOB Price USD/PC Quotas are available for customers, but it will be added into the unit price. 8) Payment Terms: - T/T 30% deposit up on approval of PP sample; Remaining 70% up on receiving copy of original shipping documents. - L/C Full irrevocable L/C 9) Lead time: 30-45 days after samples completely approved and all details is absolutely confirmed We can produce with other compositions and colors
Fashion Jeans
Detailed Product Description 1) Fabric Detail: Denim, 98% cotton, 2% polyester Weight: 10.00 oz/ 12 oz are available 2) Washing detail: Garment Wash or Dry wash available Craftwork: N/A 3) Fitting: relaxed Size: According to different world market 4) Trimming detail: embroidery, buttons/rivets Zipper: brass/copper/gun/anti-brass/anti-copper/pewter etc. Labeling: Main label, care label, washing label, size bale, hangtag etc. 5) Packing: an individual poly bag each product; a pre-pack as per size breakdown 6) Minimum quantity: 100 dozens 7) FOB Price USD/PC Quotas are available for customers, but it will be added into the unit price. 8) Payment Terms: - T/T 30% deposit up on approval of PP sample; Remaining 70% up on receiving copy of original shipping documents. - L/C Full irrevocable L/C 9) Lead time: 30-45 days after samples completely approved and all details is absolutely confirmed We can produce with other compositions and colors
Fashion Jeans
Detailed Product Description 1) Fabric Detail: Denim, 98% cotton, 2% polyester Weight: 10.00 oz/ 12 oz are available 2) Washing detail: Garment Wash or Dry wash available Craftwork: N/A 3) Fitting: relaxed Size: According to different world market 4) Trimming detail: embroidery, buttons/rivets Zipper: brass/copper/gun/anti-brass/anti-copper/pewter etc. Labeling: Main label, care label, washing label, size bale, hangtag etc. 5) Packing: an individual poly bag each product; a pre-pack as per size breakdown 6) Minimum quantity: 100 dozens 7) FOB Price USD/PC Quotas are available for customers, but it will be added into the unit price. 8) Payment Terms: - T/T 30% deposit up on approval of PP sample; Remaining 70% up on receiving copy of original shipping documents. - L/C Full irrevocable L/C 9) Lead time: 30-45 days after samples completely approved and all details is absolutely confirmed We can produce with other compositions and colors
Fashion Jeans
Detailed Product Description 1) Fabric Detail: Denim, 98% cotton, 2% polyester Weight: 10.00 oz/ 12 oz are available 2) Washing detail: Garment Wash or Dry wash available Craftwork: N/A 3) Fitting: relaxed Size: According to different world market 4) Trimming detail: embroidery, buttons/rivets Zipper: brass/copper/gun/anti-brass/anti-copper/pewter etc. Labeling: Main label, care label, washing label, size bale, hangtag etc. 5) Packing: an individual poly bag each product; a pre-pack as per size breakdown 6) Minimum quantity: 100 dozens 7) FOB Price USD/PC Quotas are available for customers, but it will be added into the unit price. 8) Payment Terms: - T/T 30% deposit up on approval of PP sample; Remaining 70% up on receiving copy of original shipping documents. - L/C Full irrevocable L/C 9) Lead time: 30-45 days after samples completely approved and all details is absolutely confirmed We can produce with other compositions and colors
Fashion Jeans
Detailed Product Description 1) Fabric Detail: Denim, 98% cotton, 2% polyester Weight: 10.00 oz/ 12 oz are available 2) Washing detail: Garment Wash or Dry wash available Craftwork: N/A 3) Fitting: relaxed Size: According to different world market 4) Trimming detail: embroidery, buttons/rivets Zipper: brass/copper/gun/anti-brass/anti-copper/pewter etc. Labeling: Main label, care label, washing label, size bale, hangtag etc. 5) Packing: an individual poly bag each product; a pre-pack as per size breakdown 6) Minimum quantity: 100 dozens 7) FOB Price USD/PC Quotas are available for customers, but it will be added into the unit price. 8) Payment Terms: - T/T 30% deposit up on approval of PP sample; Remaining 70% up on receiving copy of original shipping documents. - L/C Full irrevocable L/C 9) Lead time: 30-45 days after samples completely approved and all details is absolutely confirmed We can produce with other compositions and colors
Fashion Jeans
Detailed Product Description 1) Fabric Detail: Denim, 98% cotton, 2% polyester Weight: 10.00 oz/ 12 oz are available 2) Washing detail: Garment Wash or Dry wash available Craftwork: N/A 3) Fitting: relaxed Size: According to different world market 4) Trimming detail: embroidery, buttons/rivets Zipper: brass/copper/gun/anti-brass/anti-copper/pewter etc. Labeling: Main label, care label, washing label, size bale, hangtag etc. 5) Packing: an individual poly bag each product; a pre-pack as per size breakdown 6) Minimum quantity: 100 dozens 7) FOB Price USD/PC Quotas are available for customers, but it will be added into the unit price. 8) Payment Terms: - T/T 30% deposit up on approval of PP sample; Remaining 70% up on receiving copy of original shipping documents. - L/C Full irrevocable L/C 9) Lead time: 30-45 days after samples completely approved and all details is absolutely confirmed We can produce with other compositions and colors
Fashion Jeans
Detailed Product Description 1) Fabric Detail: Denim, 98% cotton, 2% polyester Weight: 10.00 oz/ 12 oz are available 2) Washing detail: Garment Wash or Dry wash available Craftwork: N/A 3) Fitting: relaxed Size: According to different world market 4) Trimming detail: embroidery, buttons/rivets Zipper: brass/copper/gun/anti-brass/anti-copper/pewter etc. Labeling: Main label, care label, washing label, size bale, hangtag etc. 5) Packing: an individual poly bag each product; a pre-pack as per size breakdown 6) Minimum quantity: 100 dozens 7) FOB Price USD/PC Quotas are available for customers, but it will be added into the unit price. 8) Payment Terms: - T/T 30% deposit up on approval of PP sample; Remaining 70% up on receiving copy of original shipping documents. - L/C Full irrevocable L/C 9) Lead time: 30-45 days after samples completely approved and all details is absolutely confirmed We can produce with other compositions and colors
Denim Pants
Detailed Product Description 1) Fabric Detail: Denim, 98% cotton, 2% polyester Weight: 10.00 oz/ 12 oz are available 2) Washing detail: Garment Wash or Dry wash available Craftwork: N/A 3) Fitting: relaxed Size: According to different world market 4) Trimming detail: embroidery, buttons/rivets Zipper: brass/copper/gun/anti-brass/anti-copper/pewter etc. Labeling: Main label, care label, washing label, size bale, hangtag etc. 5) Packing: an individual poly bag each product; a pre-pack as per size breakdown 6) Minimum quantity: 100 dozens 7) FOB Price USD/PC Quotas are available for customers, but it will be added into the unit price. 8) Payment Terms: - T/T 30% deposit up on approval of PP sample; Remaining 70% up on receiving copy of original shipping documents. - L/C Full irrevocable L/C 9) Lead time: 30-45 days after samples completely approved and all details is absolutely confirmed We can produce with other compositions and colors

**See all of their products...**

Couldn't find products on this website? Why not search in Google?

Product Cloud

newest(82087) shoes(231585) chain(50225) photo(40017) laptop(56833) ceramic(43178) mp4(42586) paper(57512) shoe(44503) touch(32230) chair(59448) disk(58500) children(43543) rubber(32487) style(101801) flash(120824) hot(135593) color(43835) wood(32550) black(42864) board(38398) wooden(52316) case(53873) sunglasses(35724) auto(54152) nokia(63099) watch(70057) band(49477) lcd(50920) wedding(37781) amp(127510) lady(66361) silver(116454) furniture(42230) name(60476) gift(70386) leather(109981) sofa(28913) drop(55388) bracelet(65128) painting(65161) used(33978) bag(154658) car(106232) small(68404) woven(32353) cable(53376) mp3(41403) set(130301) fence(41296) series(53527) frame(60541) boots(52200) bluetooth(65215) hair(75555) pvc(76503) oil(88017) design(50620) shirts(36330) candle(30563) sport(88454) casual(39295) wire(170896) jewelry(139562) pet(29510) tube(43175) valve(32773) cell(49409) pen(45436) printing(34799) new(219847) christmas(41535) led(124302) power(38262) silicone(29326) screen(52272) men(127412) free(32815) water(55868) popular(45538) pendant(50723) key(34536) super(47516) card(118161) usb(168396) box(91580) stone(42458) standby(35777) welded(30856) shipping(38757) products(29356) jersey(45484) wear(32031) ladies(150750) oem(31480) wall(44897) jeans(46193) seamless(30771) earring(47806) toys(28978) table(55897) ring(71109) plastic(105834) quality(109099) panel(38994) belt(42565) bathroom(30723) toy(40094) sheet(30940) fabric(87680) handbags(45570) stainless(98629) top(53952) system(32840) sports(78631) camera(81996) low(38051) memory(71143) white(32843) branded(45561) gps(35039) door(67261) brand(329913) paypal(105703) motorcycle(29336) cabinet(39153) phone(284423) game(28490) stick(31720) solar(54236) baby(34181) holder(48920) aluminum(43414) women(91311) steel(190223) decoration(44893) wholesale(89847) cap(34998) air(51019) shower(31710) crystal(68212) computer(35663) iron(50816) dvd(28784) display(42406) mini(73342) fashion(455980) plate(29106) cover(30793) accessories(32889) accept(98676) high(106985) player(76326) dual(68796) handle(31947) ship(41487) dress(73221) cotton(62261) sell(117002) jacket(36811) shirt(96853) quot(51174) machine(159813) equipment(39880) lamp(94056) parts(52510) flower(41753) digital(65828) inch(37192) acrylic(29257) sim(62747) sterling(48733) product(28506) designer(82922) electric(35425) bags(32360) price(126987) football(29713) ball(49317) hand(40775) alloy(50041) mesh(138327) printed(32437) handbag(80679) dropship(48266) polyester(32428) glass(95176) mobile(259019) light(117296) fashionable(30892) metal(95704) drive(92151) original(46938) pipe(82567) truck(51309) bottle(40014) necklace(86641) gsm(59694) order(61636) latest(31191)

Company Cloud

shop(576) limited(7890) cixi(538) office(419) sales(581) pte(1517) global(2248) trade(4981) paper(626) solutions(1170) pty(873) amp(6108) llc(2400) sdn(2605) shoes(462) industries(3030) machine(985) rubber(637) group(4366) shanghai(2733) imp(1243) wood(631) systems(934) supplies(381) communication(369) east(422) resources(510) exports(1769) food(883) auto(1076) construction(449) material(919) zhejiang(2475) new(997) world(880) kong(564) furniture(1649) ltda(480) xiamen(1026) leather(637) foshan(1342) hangzhou(1857) traders(939) wuxi(623) shunde(382) tic(571) fujian(493) yongkang(663) art(762) pvt(4167) garment(633) energy(572) hebei(402) pacific(402) shaoxing(539) gmbh(821) computer(424) export(3300) home(621) investment(436) textiles(504) hongkong(402) power(752) tianjin(744) electronic(2313) factory(5566) asia(804) international(10321) electronics(3547) dongguan(1028) jiangsu(556) business(974) marketing(1117) guangzhou(1812) quanzhou(368) packing(512) corp(2462) manufacturing(1655) qingdao(1057) chongqing(358) design(685) works(451) usa(371) industry(3802) srl(858) foreign(438) chemical(842) products(4041) china(654) com(1474) golden(524) consulting(503) industrial(3697) nanhai(381) supply(442) jaya(892) private(511) packaging(603) agro(393) dalian(378) motor(510) toys(587) import(2524) sports(626) tools(905) city(2012) arts(838) service(565) holdings(410) system(424) foods(616) plastic(2353) zhongshan(579) house(514) plastics(523) store(803) ticaret(462) manufacture(911) company(6774) zhangjiagang(455) stone(584) enterprises(2536) garments(480) chemicals(489) craft(563) taizhou(759) sun(472) technologies(1052) ware(437) steel(1420) nantong(476) impex(923) wenzhou(1044) science(584) appliance(907) sti(985) yuyao(560) printing(958) ningbo(2664) suzhou(547) trading(8532) beijing(811) shandong(539) fashion(950) san(668) int(714) india(1280) bhd(2630) metals(357) general(589) hardware(1375) engineering(1361) associates(485) ind(501) technology(5459) yiwu(813) united(358) sanitary(499) corporation(2816) knitting(365) green(507) manufactory(524) textile(1748) equipment(2124) parts(803) electrical(1128) best(422) digital(549) accessories(563) changzhou(718) shenzhen(3365) development(1332) product(780) oil(1057) star(729) electric(1630) logistics(440) enterprise(2692) hong(737) precision(489) lighting(798) services(1596) overseas(493) jewelry(488) building(382) center(466) glass(479) mobile(492) light(387) medical(500) indonesia(551) metal(1911) county(436) pipe(387) materials(658) tech(1478) machinery(3232) exp(1251) crafts(1001) indo(557)